HR at Credit Suisse
Views:4025 Applications:263 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Credit Suisse - COO - APAC Region (5-9 yrs)
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a new streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across business, division and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients and to help our employees grow. It is high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Assist with resource and financial management:
- Budgets, headcount forecasts, OE codes, corporate real estate planning, tracking delivery of CRO dedications and deliverables e.g. regulatory, internal audit, etc.
- Monitoring Service Level Agreements between APAC CRO function and its various service providers and clients. This will include both monitoring of metrics and ensuring that the SLAs remain meaningful.
- Preparation of management information such as meeting packs and minutes taking Obtain information from partners
- Coordinate updates on action topics and deliveries; ensure meeting action points are followed through and raise when required.
- Document processes where necessary.
- Identify gaps, risks and improvement/cost saving initiatives.
Perform a range of ad-hoc activities as required such as :
- Filtering and tracking enquiries.
- Help drafting presentations.
- Help build and disseminate communications across the function. Help plan and organize events such as management off-sites.
- Any other support with day-to-day, projects and ad-hoc activities as required.
You Offer :
- You have 3 -10 years of professional experience, a material portion of which in a Bank
- You have experience/exposure in Risk Management and/or Finance (Desirable: Exposure to Operational Risk Management, Regulatory Work, Outsourcing, Finance, Financial Products, Financial Markets)
- You have the ability to analyse complex information and identify key issues
- You have methodical and perseverant approach with an aptitude for organizing and controlling data
- You have the ability to act confidently when communicating with senior management
- You have a practical common sense approach with strong risks and controls mind-set
- You have strong communication skills; writing skills and overall good verbal skills
- You have deep knowledge in Microsoft Office (especially PowerPoint and Excel).
- Multitasking and flexibility for re-prioritization of activities
- You are a self- starter with the ability to operate with minimal direct supervision
- Strong team playing ability with a record of participating where support is needed the most.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Embracing diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.