HR at Credit Suisse
Views:3402 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Credit Suisse - Central COO Analyst - Market Risk Management - R/Python (5-9 yrs)
Central COO analyst, Market Risk Management
We Offer -
Executive summary of the job's core purpose.
- The role is for an AVP to join the Central COO team of Market risk department at Credit Suisse
- This is a great opportunity to work on real organizational issues and risk management challenges
- You will have the opportunity to drive automation for the department's book of work and lead innovation for key regulatory and internal risk monitoring projects across diverse asset classes and regions. As such this will provide exposure to the various financial products and their associated risks, the firm's capital & risk framework and the regulatory framework under which the firm is operating
- The role provides a platform to develop and implement projects which are the analytical frameworks for risk review across various asset classes. These projects would require interaction with various risk and trading platforms of the firm, which would enhance efficiency of market risk activities and would be an integral part of the firm's risk & capital framework
- You will work with various teams from different asset classes performing core Market Risk functions which would provide an exposure to the business and the risk review and challenge functions performed by the Market Risk teams
You Offer -
List qualifications, skills and experience expected in the successful candidate
- At least a Bachelor degree preferably in a quantitative discipline (i.e. Computer Science or equivalent)
- You have at least 4-6 years of technical experience focused on process automation space (i.e. automating well controlled EUCs). Experience with Blue prism or equivalent is advantageous.
- Advanced Excel skills, proficient in VBA
- Ability to work with large data sets. SQL/Database experience required
- Strong programming skills. Proficient in Python and Java. Proficiency in another scripting language (ie R/C#) is a plus
- Undertaking ad hoc projects as required.
- Proven self-starter, able to work autonomously under remote supervision as a key contributor
- Positive attitude - Can do- approach; pleasure to do business with
- Well-developed interpersonal skills: ability to relate to wide range of individuals at all levels and establish good relationships
- Ability to cope under pressure and not cave-in; remain focused on main objectives
- Proficient communication skills in English
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.