Human Resources at Credit Suisse
Views:286 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Credit Suisse - Business Analyst - Risk Management Domain (4-12 yrs)
Business Analyst - Risk Management
Your field of responsibility
The role would be primarily of a Business Analyst with extensive interactions with Business and IT to ensure business requirements are understood and design approaches are agreed with consensus. The role demands good knowledge on Credit Risk Management and Investment Banking products with an essential aspect of strong communication skills.
The candidate will be working in a distributed team across multiple offices and time therefore will need to balance the ability to work independently alongside co-ordination with the rest of the team. He or she will be required to challenge the business to push the boundaries of their current approach in order to drive improvement
- Solicit business requirements through proactive and regular engagement with business SMEs and business partners; and analysis of regulations, current process, data and systems
- Turn requirements into structured Business/Data/Functional analysis documentation
- Exposure to project documentation as such BRD, FRD and UAT test cases etc.
- Seek to ensure consistency with risk architectures
- Develop recommendations on best-practice and design solutions for operational improvements
- Develop strategies for gathering, reviewing and analyzing data requirements
- Define test cases for User Acceptance Testing and co-ordinate testing with User
- Seek to work with Quality Analysts for complete test coverage.
Your skills and experience
You are expected to possess the below:
- 8 or more years of professional experience with at least 4-5 years of business analysis experience in risk management systems
- Understanding of systems delivery lifecycles and delivery methodologies
- Outstanding business analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience of working with Onshore/offshore model
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy and timeliness of delivery
- Good understanding of Counterparty Credit limit and Excess management, various Limit types, Credit Risk concepts
- Good understanding of Collateral and various types of Credit Risk Exposure Measures
- Appreciation of systems and data architectures in Risk, preferably in Credit Risk
- Can balance workload and thrive under pressure
- Effective partner management
- Independent and can work with little direct supervision
- Ability to communicate successfully and is a team-player with high integrity
- Track record of defining clear and comprehensive requirements
- Aware of Agile methodology and related concept like user story, feature file, acceptance criteria
- Excellent team-player - The team has a reputation of delivering with quality and upholding these high standards individually and as a team
- Excellent interpersonal ability - Confident with good work attitude and is proactive
- Effective time management - Able to work under pressure and meet project deadlines
- Outstanding analytical skills - Investigate issues with attention to details and accuracy
Education / Experience
- University Graduate or Post Graduate with good honors degree
- Has previously worked in the financial industry/Investment Bank
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Your new employer:
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive ad-vantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.