Talent Acquisition at Credit Suisse
Views:1291 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Credit Suisse - Business Analyst - Market Risk Domain (2-12 yrs)
- Identifying and documenting business requirements from key business partners.
- Performing risk analysis activities to validate data definitions and to support solutions for functional and non-functional requirements.
- Producing functional - nonfunctional requirements for IT implementation and capturing impacts to Business processes
- Ownership of requirements & issue resolution through the project delivery lifecycle.
- User Acceptance Testing including building test plans, defect tracking and resolution and testing changes to core risk calculation engines and data management systems.
- Work effectively in working groups with diverse Business partners and their teams to ensure requirements and priorities are successfully met.
- Defining and documenting procedures and training to support the adoption of changes.
- In-depth understanding of VaR, Historical Simulation, Sensitivities based and Full Reval approaches.
- You have the ability to communicate successfully
- You have an understanding of systems delivery lifecycles and different delivery methodologies
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- You have good attention to detail and accuracy and timeliness of delivery
- You have a deep understanding and experience of Capital Markets and asset classes.
- You have an appreciation of systems and data architectures in Risk.
- You have effective stakeholder management skills.
- Experience in IRC, CVA is desirable.