Talent Acquisition at Credit Suisse
Views:1822 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Credit Suisse - Business Analyst - Credit Risk Domain (2-12 yrs)
- Business analyst (BA) role, working closely with diverse business partners and the CRO IT department to ensure requirements and priorities are successfully met.
- Writing Functional Specification documents for IT implementation and gathering impacts to Business Processes, Reviewing UAT plan & results, training end users on new system functionality and supporting production issues through to resolution.
- Exposure to various Counterparty Credit Risk Exposure Models & Methodology, capital calculations and Credit risk concepts for Investment Banking products.
- Working on Systems and Data Architectures in Risk, stressing methodology, reporting in Credit Risk
- Opportunity to engage with our internal clients - Credit risk management including Credit Analytics, RFDAR & BMR teams globally by supporting them in delivering changes to in house Credit Risk infrastructure
- Exposure to a wide variety across the Investment Banking products and projects
- Opportunity to develop understanding of Counterparty Credit risk methodologies and systems
- Opportunity to work on industry-wide accepted tools including ALM Quality Center, JIRA, Excel, Business Objects, Rapid SQL, and in-house credit risk systems
- You have deep knowledge of the Regulatory landscape of the Investment Banking sector
- Ability to write solid business documents (BRD, FSD) and good partner management skills
- You have excellent business analysis experience within banking and financial services, including specification of business requirements, User Acceptance Testing etc.
- You have deep understanding of Counterparty Credit Risk concepts like PE, EPE, EAD, VaR, Sensitivities, Derivatives, SFT and other capital market products etc.
- You have exposure to regulatory requirements for Credit Risk domain, including BCBS 239, SA-CCR etc.
- You have deep understanding and experience in Credit risk model & methodologies change implementation
- You have experience of working at strategic as well as tactical level delivering Change Management approaches
- You have strong communication, analytical skills and influencing skills; Strong interpersonal skills
- Ambitious with a strong sense of ownership and accountability for tasks and people
- You have excellent organizational, problem solving, leadership, written and verbal communication skills