Talent Acquisition at Credit Suisse
Views:7790 Applications:239 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Credit Suisse - Business Analyst - Credit Risk Domain (2-12 yrs)
- Business analyst (BA) role, working closely with diverse business partners and the CRO IT department to ensure requirements and priorities are successfully met.
- Writing Functional Specification documents for IT implementation and gathering impacts to Business Processes, Reviewing UAT plan & results, training end users on new system functionality and supporting production issues through to resolution.
- Exposure to various Counterparty Credit Risk Exposure Models & Methodology, capital calculations and Credit risk concepts for Investment Banking products.
- Working on Systems and Data Architectures in Risk, stressing methodology, reporting in Credit Risk
- Opportunity to engage with our internal clients - Credit risk management including Credit Analytics, RFDAR & BMR teams globally by supporting them in delivering changes to in house Credit Risk infrastructure
- Exposure to a wide variety across the Investment Banking products and projects
- Opportunity to develop understanding of Counterparty Credit risk methodologies and systems
- Opportunity to work on industry-wide accepted tools including ALM Quality Center, JIRA, Excel, Business Objects, Rapid SQL, and in-house credit risk systems
- You have deep knowledge of the Regulatory landscape of the Investment Banking sector
- Ability to write solid business documents (BRD, FSD) and good partner management skills
- You have excellent business analysis experience within banking and financial services, including specification of business requirements, User Acceptance Testing etc.
- You have deep understanding of Counterparty Credit Risk concepts like PE, EPE, EAD, VaR, Sensitivities, Derivatives, SFT and other capital market products etc.
- You have exposure to regulatory requirements for Credit Risk domain, including BCBS 239, SA-CCR etc.
- You have deep understanding and experience in Credit risk model & methodologies change implementation
- You have experience of working at strategic as well as tactical level delivering Change Management approaches
- You have strong communication, analytical skills and influencing skills; Strong interpersonal skills
- Ambitious with a strong sense of ownership and accountability for tasks and people
- You have excellent organizational, problem solving, leadership, written and verbal communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.