Sourcer at Credit Suisse
Views:346 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Credit Suisse - Business Analyst - Credit Risk (5-8 yrs)
Credit Suisse - Business Analyst - Credit Risk
Your field of responsibility :
- A Business Analyst with a proven track record in Credit Risk is required to join the Global Credit Risk Change team in the Credit Suisse, Pune Office.
- The role provides the successful candidate the opportunity to work on a range of exciting, challenging, and impactful projects within the Credit Risk space under the wider Risk Transformation programme.
- You will play an integral part in regularly delivering key Credit Risk projects across data harmonization, risk reporting, end-to-end risk transformation.
- You will be delivering various business-cases aligning to the management's risk strategy; by defining, testing, implementing, and then finally adoption by the business.
Your future colleagues : We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills & experience :
To excel in this role, you must :
- Possess a bachelor or postgraduate degree holder with proven 5-6 years of work experience in the Investment Banking industry in Credit Risk
- Have strong understanding of Data Sourcing and Methodology, Capital Calculations and Credit risk concepts for Investment Banking products
- Have excellent business analysis experience within banking and financial services, including specification of business requirements
- Have good understanding and experience in Credit risk model & methodologies change implementation
- Have good knowledge of Counterparty Credit Risk concepts like PE, EPE, EAD, VaR, Sensitivities, Derivatives, SFT and other capital market products
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of Credit Risk Management processes, including appreciation of Credit Risk systems and data architectures
- Have experience in Credit Risk Business Analysis, including defining target state vision, understanding technical setups and dependencies, ability to transform requests into structured requirements and to build a roadmap to implementation
- Have experience of working as a Business Analyst in a project driven environment with proven track record of embedding business and technology changes into complex organizations and infrastructures.
- Have skills writing business requirements and functional specification documents, writing test approaches, and reviewing test plans, training end users on new system functionality, and supporting production issues through to resolution
- Show strong partner management skills as the role involves liaising with various teams including DTPL, QAT, RDM, IT as well as CRM and Credit Portfolio Management teams
- Hold expert skills to work on JIRAs and MS Office - Excel (knowledge of pivot tables and ideally formulas needed), Power Point, Word
- Possess expertise with SQL databases (i.e., the use of SQL management tools such as PL/SQL, Rapid SQL, etc.)
- Have an understanding of Big Data Infrastructures and how these are impacting the Bank's Risk Strategies worldwide
- Be self-motivated, result oriented, dedicated, hardworking with a proven sense of ownership and accountability for tasks and people
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Your new employer :
- Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
- We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
- Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
- Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know