Credit Suisse - AVP/VP - Depository Participant Operations (10-17 yrs)
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
Level - AVP - VP
- You will head the DP Operations team.
- Be responsible for the team's including DP processes for both Private Bank and Investment Bank clients.
- You will attend to queries from client Relationship
- Managers and will work closely with the Business, Compliance and other internal partners.
- You will ensure processes are executed in a timely, accurate manner and as per regulations.
- You will work hard to build relationships with all internal partners on behalf of the team.
- You will inspire change and continuous improvement in the team finding opportunities for efficiency and accuracy gains.
- You will Stay Vigilant and highlight if any abnormal trends are observed and raise issues immediately
- Ensure all the controls and checks are adhered
- Liaise with Business to resolve any client queries
- 10-15 years of experience in Depository Participant operations
- A strong leadership personality
- Having experience in managing Private Banking clients
- Good communication skills
- Independent thinking and ability to provide solutions
- Thorough knowledge of DP regulations
- Provide leadership, guidance and knowledge
- Collaborative and hands-on work approach and management style
- Very strong oral and written English skills