HR at Credit Suisse
Views:2279 Applications:132 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:130
Credit Suisse - AVP - Model Performance Monitoring (5-7 yrs)
This is a Quant role in CCR Methodology, Model Performance Monitoring division with focus on:
- A challenging role in the newly established Model Performance Monitoring team located in Mumbai as an Investment Banking Risk with the possibility to be part of a growing area right from the beginning. The team will be responsible for the model performance monitoring for all credit risk models owned by Credit Analytics
- Development, prototyping and back-testing of Monte Carlo Credit Exposure Models including collateral modeling
- Responsible for the generation and presentation of model performance reports for senior management, regulators as well as internal and external audit
- Possibility to support the IT strategic implementation of complex risk and simulation systems
- Close interaction with various partners including model owners and credit officers in order to generate valued reports on the model performance of credit risk models
- Other bespoke requests regarding exposure analysis for several audit or regulatory reports. Preparing, processing and querying large amount of financial data
- We are seeking a quantitative analyst with excellent technical skills and some prior experience of quantitative credit risk and derivatives products.
- You are able to demonstrate the following qualifications and competencies:
You have experience/Knowledge with at least one of the following
- OTC Derivatives, Secured Financing Transactions
- Pricing models
- Computation of risk metrics (e.g VaR, EPE, PFE, Greeks)
- Analytical skills /Numerical degree (physics/Mathematics/Engineering). CFA/FRM/CQF will be preferred.
- You have a very good programming skills, eg. R, MATLAB, Python or C++, VBA, SQL, and Office package is highly recommended (any of them, R preferred)
- You have deep knowledge of risk mitigation practices and experience with Basel II/III initiatives would be considered advantageous.
- You are responsible for deliverables. A winning personality, conceptual and strong communication skills.
- You are highly Detail Oriented and strong team-players.
- You have excellent analytical skills, especially with regards to financial analysis.
- Flexibility and the ability to work in a diverse environment.