Credit Suisse - AVP - Depository Participant Operations (5-13 yrs)
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
Level - ENO - AVP
- You will be second in line in DP Operations team.
- You will attend to queries from client Relationship
- Managers and will work closely with the Business, Compliance and other internal partners.
- You will ensure processes are executed in a timely, accurate manner and as per regulations.
- You will work hard to build relationships with all internal partners on behalf of the team.
- You will Stay Vigilant and highlight if any abnormal trends are observed and raise issues immediately
- Ensure all the controls and checks are adhered
- Liaise with Business to resolve any client queries
- 5-10 years of experience in Depository Participant operations
- Excellent attention to detail, pro-activeness, control-focused approach and positive attitude.
- Having experience in managing Private Banking clients
- Good communication skills
- Ability to independently handle operations and challenging situations in the absence of the manager
- Knowledge of DP regulations
- Ability to handle changes, willingness to partner with business on new products
- You are an ambitious individual that can work on own initiative and deliver on time whilst also being a team-player
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.