HR at Credit Suisse
Views:3080 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Credit Suisse - AVP - COO - Business Management & Planning (8-12 yrs)
APAC CRO COO Business Management & Planning
Assist with resource and financial management:
- Budgets, headcount forecasts, OE codes, corporate real estate planning, tracking delivery of CRO commitments and deliverables e.g. regulatory, internal audit, etc.
- Monitoring Service Level Agreements between APAC CRO function and its various service providers and clients. This will include both monitoring of key metrics and ensuring that the SLAs remain relevant.
- Preparation of management information such as meeting packs and minutes taking
- Obtain information from stakeholders
- Coordinate updates on action topics and deliveries; ensure meeting action points are followed through and escalate when required.
- Document processes where necessary.
- Identify gaps, risks and improvement/cost saving initiatives.
Perform a range of ad-hoc activities as required such as
- Filtering and tracking enquiries.
- Help drafting presentations.
- Help create and disseminate communications across the function. Help plan and organize events such as management off-sites.
Any other support with day-to-day, projects and ad-hoc activities as required
- 3 -10 years of professional experience, a material portion of which in a Bank
- Experience/exposure in Risk Management and/or Finance (Desirable: Exposure to Operational Risk Management, Regulatory Work, Outsourcing, Finance, Financial Products, Financial Markets)
- Ability to analyze complex information and identify key issues
- Methodical and perseverant approach with an aptitude for organizing and controlling data
- Ability to act confidently when communicating with senior management
- A practical common sense approach with strong risks and controls mind-set
- Excellent writing skills and overall good verbal communication skills
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office (especially PowerPoint and Excel)
- Multitasking and flexibility for reprioritization of activities
- Self- starter with the ability to operate with minimal supervision
- Strong team playing ability with a record of participating where support is needed the most.
Note: This role require a high degree of flexibility in terms of having to deal with longer hours from time-to-time and the need to support Singapore, as well as the ability to interact with various stakeholders at senior management level. The role is based in Pune.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.