HR at Credit Suisse
Views:4462 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Credit Suisse - AVP - Business Analyst - Credit Risk (6-11 yrs)
Roles & responsibilities:
- Run a detailed milestone plan that incorporates input from IT, UAT & Implementation
- Align delivery Milestones into the CR / MR high level delivery plans.
- Complete a weekly / Monthly status reporting activity capturing progress, blockers, RAG, RAIDS, Escalation points.
- Escalate deviation from critical path planning to Delivery Leads.
- Effective day to day execution and oversight of activities undertaken by, and which are the accountability of, the RFDAR Domain Change in the location.
- Represent RFDAR Change at various project forums where either it's funded by RFDAR or has a potential impact on RFDAR BoW.
- Build functional & technical test cases & raise appropriate concerns wherever required based on the scenarios and UAT results, impacting RFDAR BoW.
- Maintain awareness of and take local accountability for all activities that impact RFDAR BoW and present status report to RDAR leads on all UAT outcomes for enabling them to take go or no go call on any release.
- In addition, the incumbent will be expected to be able to take responsibility for, and drive projects and programmes, as a delivery/project lead in addition to other responsibilities.
- Manage relationship with key business SMEs, IT PM and Development Team.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with colleagues, including representing the CRO Change function in a matrix organization.
- Manage a team of BA's to capture Business, Functional & Non Functional requirements.
- Good Qualification Background. FRM & PRM preferred but not mandatory.
- Must be from Banking & Finance background.
- Sound functional understanding of Credit Risk & Market Risk.
- Good understanding of concepts like PD, LGD, Credit rating, VaR etc
- Good understanding on Risk data aggregation
- Exposure of Product, Derivative Instruments, Risk Sensitivities & Credit Ratings.
- Exposure of Lending Process & Trade Lifecycle preferred.
- Exposure of Risk Data Management.
- Good knowledge on Basel, BCBS 239, FDSF & other regulatory norms.
- Good Communication skills including better Stakeholder management and able to drive the calls & steering committees independently.
- People Management
- Effective Team Player with positive attitude.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.