HR at Credit Suisse
Views:3874 Applications:426 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Credit Suisse - Assistant Vice President - Project Management - Strategic Finance Initiatives (7-15 yrs)
- The candidate will act as a Project Lead in strategic finance initiatives and represent the interests of various business functions within the Group Finance organization as well as other stakeholders.
- This will require managing communication between business stakeholders (senior management and line users) and IT teams involved in project delivery.
- Responsibilities will also include working with business users to identify use cases, requirements and change adoption approach.
- The candidate will also coordinate work of own team and cooperate closely with IT and Finance Change teams acting as a product owner.
- The key tasks of the team will be to elicit and document business requirements, develop solution proposals together with IT BAs, define testing strategy, execute test cases and coordinate UAT.
- Team Lead responsibility will include the development of staff, assignment to workstreams, hiring, setting individual objectives and performance assessment of direct reports.