HR at Credit Suisse
Views:635 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Credit Suisse - Assistant Tax Subject Matter Expert - CA (3-5 yrs)
We Offer :
- A challenging role in the Global Tax Accounting Function (GTAF), requiring high level of flexibility and innovation in a dynamic and demanding tax environment
- You will prepare regional tax computations, disclosures and compliances
- Preparation of group tax reports to facilitate global tax review
- You will have the opportunity to work on maintenance and improvements to the Global Tax Accounting Software
- Support in preparation and presentation of global month-end tax positions
- Support in preparation of DTA and tax forecasting
- An environment to innovate and optimize the existing process and systems within the tax accounting and reporting function
You Offer :
- You hold a Chartered Accountant/University degree or an equivalent educational background coupled with a recognized tax accounting qualification.
- You have minimum 3-5 years of experience in a tax accounting role or tax compliance and/or advisory function with significant tax reporting responsibilities preferably within a global financial services company, a multinational corporation or accountancy firm.
- Knowledge of international accounting standards and specifically tax accounting related standards such as US GAAP and/or IFRS
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite of products
- Experience on Microsoft Excel Macros.
- Experience on tax reporting software (e.g: Longview, OneSource) would be an added advantage
- Desire to learn the business processes being supported and contribute towards the continuous operational improvements
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- You are ambitious, dedicated and hardworking who can work on own initiative whilst also working collaboratively
Equal Opportunity Statement :
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Embracing diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.