HR at Credit Suisse
Views:4833 Applications:199 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Credit Suisse - Analyst - Investment Banking & Capital Market (0-4 yrs)
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a new streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across business, division and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients and to help our employees grow. It is high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's craft the future of Credit Suisse together.
- You will be working with senior coverage officers to come up with new ideas to pitch to companies, working with industry / corporate finance team to execute transactions, and position companies, liaison with syndicate / sales team to market a transaction
- Performing valuations, financial modeling, credit, capital structure and financial returns analysis
- Preparing and presenting materials such as information memorandums and presentations for boards of directors, internal review committees and solicitations (pitches
You Offer :
- You have acute analytical and quantitative skills
- You have excellent communications skills and ability to liaise at all levels & Positive can do attitude and solid work ethic
- You have advanced knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- You are multi-tasking with strong attention to detail
- You have ability to exercise good judgment working in a highly pressurized and time sensitive environment
- M&A, equity and debt deal experience/exposure - must have experience of supporting up to final execution (please attach deal sheet when applying)
Preference - You are a Graduate, holding an MBA Degree
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Embracing diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.