HR at Credit Suisse
Views:2515 Applications:216 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:104
Credit Suisee - Risk Modeler - Stress Testing (3-7 yrs)
- Develop and improve current stress testing framework and methodology and ensure they are aligned with regulators and appropriate for internal risk management
- Actively participate in the Model Validation work to improve current stress testing methodology in particular CCAR
- Driving Regulatory framework changes relating to Stress Testing; working closely with Business and Senior Management to ensure fit for purposes methodologies for key portfolios of interest.
- Design methodology to calculate scenario exposure for both the trading and banking books in the context of LPA, ICAAP, and IWST.
- Manage key partners (e.g. Senior Management, Credit Risk Managers, and Enterprise Risk Management) by answering their requests, assuring an efficient cooperation within different departments, maintaining a strong communication and by explaining at a suitable level movements and drivers of the various models and approaches used within Counterparty Credit Risk.
- Support the strategic scenario infrastructure initiative; define and document business requirement for counterparty credit risk stress testing for strategic implementation
The new hire should be able to communicate the risks of a trade or a portfolio in a clear and concise manner (both written and orally). Key clients of the Scenarios Execution team are Credit Risk Management (CRM), Front Office and Regulators. We are seeking a quantitative analyst with excellent technical skills and some prior experience of quantitative credit risk and derivatives products.
You able to demonstrate the following qualifications and competencies:
- You have strong technical skills, deep knowledge of credit risk and derivative products with relevant banking/financial products experience
- You have Bachelors- or Master's degree in quantitative or relevant discipline preferred
- You have deep understanding of external regulations and their impact on stress test methodologies and business portfolios
- You have knowledge of database and mainstream programs (Access/Excel) and some programming skills (VBA, C++, etc.) is an advantage
- You have good analytical skills, problem solving skills in a banking, financial markets or consulting environment.
- Strong communication skills in verbal and written, with an ability to explain analytical issues and synthesize complex analyses in a form that is appropriate for management interactions