Head - Recruitment at People Realm Recruitment Services
Views:3333 Applications:786 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:330
Credit Strategy Role - High Yield/Corporate - Global Markets - BFSI - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (0-6 yrs)
Client - Global Financial Services
Division - Credit Desk
- We are currently looking for candidates with strong financial fundamentals and acumen with keen interest to work in the Credit Space ( Corporate Credit / High Yield / Investment Grade Bonds and Fixed Income ). Applicants with prior experience in the aforementioned area would be preferred.
- This role is responsible for undertaking fundamental credit analysis of convertible bond issuers across geographies and working with front office desks to objectively define the credit risk for those companies.
The role involves the following:
- Preparing brief business summaries along with key historical financial and operating highlights, and summarizing impactful developments over a defined period of time and opining on their credit impact.
- This role will be responsible for analyzing corporate credit quality with the objective of arriving at an estimated rating for unrated companies across geographies and preparing notes concisely summarizing industry/company/financials specific nuances.
- The candidate will aid front office groups in reading and evaluating key terms in credit documentation, such as collateral packages, guarantee structures, springing maturities, etc.
- Additionally, the candidate would need to monitor existing positions by way of evaluating M&A, earnings, etc., and their impact on credit quality. Other ad hoc projects could include short capitalization tables, seniority analysis, relative value tables, etc.
- MBA ( Tier 1 ) or Equivalent Masters in relevant fields is mandatory.
- Robust fundamental corporate credit analysis skills, preferably in the HY space
- Exposure to credit rating frameworks is desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills