HR at Credit Saison Finance Pvt Ltd
Views:762 Applications:145 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Credit Saison - Regional Credit Manager - Personal Loan (10-20 yrs)
A Technology-Led Neo-Lending Conglomerate here to enable India's credit growth story, Credit Saison India, emboldened by our Global MNC parent, Across our verticals, we offer bespoke solutions to meet the various credit needs of Individuals, SMEs, FinTechs, and NBFCs. Credit Saison India ("CS India"), founded in 2018, operates under the registered name Kisetsu Saison Finance India Private Limited as an MNC subsidiary of its parent company - Credit Saison Co. Ltd in Japan. Across our various business verticals like Wholesale Financing, Co-origination Financing, Consumer Financing, and SME Financing we look towards reaching resilient Assets Under Management ("AUM") of US1bn in record time.
More about us at
Roles and Responsibilities :
1) Responsible for credit appraisal and monitoring for the West region and managing a team of Area Credit Managers/Location Credit Heads.
2) Implementation of credit policy and continuous evaluation to ensure adherence to the policy and compliance with the authority matrix at branches in the region assigned.
3) Ensuring portfolio quality is maintained at the highest standards and delinquency is under control
4) Performing assessment duties within the defined risk philosophy of the company
5) Credit appraisal of loan applications within the defined policy guidelines and accordingly take decision or recommend for approval to higher authorities
6) Ensuring due diligence in credit analysis, customer application screening, evaluation, underwriting and sanctioning of loans
7) Work closely and collaborate with the teams of Business development, Tech, Product and Operations & support on offering innovative products
8) Working in sync with the data analytics team to proactively contribute towards real time calibration of credit policies
9) Delivering quality portfolio along within defined TAT and extending support for collection activities whenever required
10) Promoting the culture of team work within the team
11) Monitoring and ownership of a complete product portfolio amongst different products/partnerships we may work with. Monthly analysis of parameters like customer base, industry/segment profile , loan average ticket size and tenure; if are within the decided norms
12) Keep a close eye on market and economic developments relevant for our business and share the learnings within the tea
13) Active participation in special projects that may be assigned from time to time ensuring continuous improvement of the portfolio quality and underwriting process