HR at Credit Saison Finance Pvt Ltd
Views:281 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Credit Saison - Program Manager - Branch Led (5-13 yrs)
A Neo-Lending Conglomerate here to enable India's credit growth story, Credit Saison India, emboldened by our Global MNC parent, is here to accelerate India's credit growth story: by building a Technology-Led Neo-Lending Conglomerate. Across our verticals, we offer bespoke solutions to meet the various credit needs of Individuals, SMEs, FinTech's, and NBFCs. Credit Saison India ("CS India"), having been founded in 2018, operates under the registered name Kisetsu Saison Finance India Private Limited as an MNC subsidiary of its parent company- Credit SaisonCo. Ltd in Japan. Across our various business verticals like Wholesale Financing, Co-origination Financing, Consumer Financing, and SME Financing we look towards reaching resilient Assets Under Management ("AUM") of US1bn in record time.
More about us on https://www.creditsaison.in
- Conceptualization & Implementation of New Products Preparation of Product Notes, slides, liaising with stakeholders, IT developments, implementation of products within desired timelines - Manage the loan product life cycle, revenue targets for the product portfolio, AUM, IRR
- Proper planning of business targets, formulating & publishing of relevant MIS, monitoring of income & expenditure according to budget
- Product Management - Identifying and establishing DSA, empanelment, management & monitoring
- Understand consumer behavior's, industry trends and unmet needs of consumers. Undertake competition research, mapping comparative product including product policy
- To develop special products & programs based on market requirements in close coordination with Sales & Risk Team
- Understand and analyze the data to help in decision making
- Be the product spoc to support internal teams including sales, credit, operation, customer service through various activities, product training, system training etc.
- To identify process gaps and suggest new processes / process changes & enablers. To suggest best solution for businesses
- Regular product health check and identifying the drivers and draggers for smooth and sustained business growth to ensure TAT & Accuracy for enhanced customer experience
- Innovation out of the box thinking in product design & processes
- Ability to assume independent responsibility
- Hands on knowledge of excel sheets, presentations, tracking and analytics tools
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.