HR at Kisetsu Saison Finance (India) Private Limited
Views:703 Applications:168 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:137
Credit Saison - HR Generalist (3-5 yrs)
About Credit Saison:
A Neo-Lending Conglomerate here to enable India's credit growth story, Credit Saison India, emboldened by our Global MNC parent, is here to accelerate India's credit growth story: by building a Technology-Led Neo-Lending Conglomerate. Across our verticals, we offer bespoke solutions to meet the various credit needs of Individuals, SMEs, FinTech's, and NBFCs. Credit Saison India ("CS India"), having been founded in 2018, operates under the registered name Kisetsu Saison Finance India Private Limited as an MNC subsidiary of its parent company - Credit SaisonCo. Ltd in Japan. Across our various business verticals like Wholesale Financing, Co-origination Financing, Consumer Financing, and SME Financing we look towards reaching resilient Assets Under Management ("AUM") of US1bn in record time.
More about us on https://www.creditsaison.in
This is an end-to-end HR generalist role driving implementation of all people practices, employee policies and procedures, onboarding, off-boarding, payroll, compliance and HR systems. (Except hiring and recruitment)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Execute the onboarding process, ensure the process is up to date and of high quality, providing clarity and connection for all employees and their role in relation to the overall company's vision
- Formulate and implement employee motivational programs, manage employee relations and introduce new HR practices across the organization.
- Develop a positive working relationship with all employees, Handling employee grievances.
- Travelling 2-3 times in a month across our locations to visit the employees and talk to them.
- Own and execute the payroll, full & final settlement, and any other payments, as applicable to employees
- Monitor and mitigate employee attrition risks; developing and implementing strategies to increase employee retention.
- Use the existing HR systems & processes and also work on continuously improving them as necessary.
- Execute performance management & compensation programs as needed in partnership with other stakeholders.
- Update monthly audit and compliance dashboards to measure data integrity and ensure appropriate and relevant audit control requirements are met.
- Executing the off-boarding process which is seamless for the employee and in line with the compliance requirements.
Key Qualifications: -
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Master's degree in human resources
- Adept at problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Extensive knowledge of HR policies and systems
- Familiarity with HR software and preferably working knowledge of Google Suite- High Result orientation, hands-on with high productivity & an eye for detail
- Expertise in HR operations across payroll, employee relations, HR policies and compliance
- Proven experience of attrition management and mitigation in previous roles.