HR at KISETSU SAISON FINANCE (INDIA) PRIVATE LIMITED
Views:808 Applications:133 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Credit Saison - DVP/AVP - Partnership Lending - Business Vertical - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (10-15 yrs)
About Credit Saison :
- Credit Saison is a Japanese MNC that has set up a lending business here in India. Through its NBFC here in India, that is primarily focused on unsecured lending to Consumer and SME, Credit Saison is looking to replicate its success in Japan in the Indian Market.
- The India team consists of leaders from India's biggest fintech success stories over the past 5 years. Credit Saison (India) aims to create the next wave in the fintech in India. We will build a world class, cutting-edge technology platforms for the global vision and expansion of the company. This will be a high-performance enabled work culture, career focussed and with the aim of changing/aiding the growth of this sector.
Job Description :
- AVP for Partnership Lending
- Business Vertical at Credit Saison.
Execute projects to on-board new lending partners. This will involve :
- Working with multiple internal stakeholders and external partner team in close coherence
- Act as a business partner to different players in the Indian lending industry, by running strategic initiatives and lead business planning for the account.
- Engage with Lending Partners and work on regular basis to solve for operations & strategy issues to ensure scale-up of business volumes
- Manage & Monitor all business functions necessary to ensure smooth business operations with every partner.
- Demonstrate ability to work on business contracts and negotiate the business terms
- Should be capable of thinking of continuous improvement efforts driven by insights to deepen partner relationships
- Provide operations support to leadership to help run the lending partnership vertical, understand & drive key performance initiatives
- Should be able to juggle multiple requests, prioritize deliverables according to the business requirements
- Have the flair to develop long-lasting trust oriented relationship with the partners
Professional Qualifications :
- Should have background in financial services industry
- Experience of working in consulting / investment banking firm will be preferred
- Experience in sustained client relationship management experience at senior leadership level
- Experience of Relationship oriented sales experience will also be preferred
Educational qualifications : Master's degree in business administration (MBA) or post graduate degree in management (PGDM) from "premier institutes only".