HR at Kisetsu Saison Finance (India) Private Limited
Views:199 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Credit Saison - Data Product Manager (4-10 yrs)
About the Company :
A Neo-Lending Conglomerate here to enable India's credit growth story, Credit Saison India, emboldened by our Global MNC parent, is here to accelerate India's credit growth story: by building a Technology-Led Neo-Lending Conglomerate. Across our verticals, we offer bespoke solutions to meet the various credit needs of Individuals, SMEs, FinTech's, and NBFCs. Credit Saison India ("CS India"), having been founded in 2018, operates under the registered name Kisetsu Saison
Finance India Private Limited as an MNC subsidiary of its parent company - Credit SaisonCo. Ltd in Japan. Across our various business verticals like Wholesale Financing, Co-origination Financing, Consumer Financing, and SME Financing we look towards reaching resilient Assets Under Management ("AUM") of US1bn in record time.
More about us on https://www.creditsaison.in
Job Description :
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Be instrumental in insights generation
- Identify the requirements of the analytics products and work together with data analysts, data scientists, and data engineers in the team to ensure delivery
- Top notch end to end solutioning
- Build roadmaps on analytics products and ability to breakdown tasks to the nth level
- Experience in writing Mapping Documents for Reports and dashboards
- Own the software product portfolio that supports our team's core data platform and data analytics.
- Facilitate an effective working process for every stakeholder involved, especially for the internal data team
- Ensure the standardised quality of products delivered
- Be the bridge between Product / Data Engineering teams
Required skills & Qualifications:
- Technical knowledge: basic statistics concepts and analytics/engineering frameworks
- Should be a strong facilitator and have good integration mindset
- Shows high levels of clarity of thought, communicates well
- Ability to identify, refine and lock Data requirements for creation of technical Data Stories, considering Data product criteria that will serve as guideline for Data Engineering efforts
- Experience with SQL, BI Tools such as Looker, Power BI, Tableau and data warehouse technologies such as Big Query, Redshift or Snowflake is desirable.
- Knowledge of data pipeline design, understanding of integration and data transformation standard methodologies
- Have top level understanding of statistics, machine learning and other concepts.
- Have worked on complex, non-routine analytical problems, applying advanced methods when needed.