Senior HR Manager at Credit Saison India
Views:1794 Applications:359 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:128
Credit Saison - AVP/VP - Risk Analysis - Consumer Lending (8-13 yrs)
Credit Saison is an exciting Global Company which is one of Japan's largest Credit Card issuers and has launched in India in the lending domain. We received our NBFC licence in 2019 and have started lending in India in both the Consumer and SME segment.
- Build and Manage end to end credit risk decision strategies for unsecured lending portfolios.
- Ownership including but not limited to building models in partnerships with Data Scientists, Setting credit policies, setting up testing agenda and monitoring outcomes to mitigate risk.
- Liaise with product and engineering to help execute the product journeys and backend process that meets risk needs.
- Conduct Portfolio Analysis for and Monitor Portfolio delinquencies at a micro level, identification of segments, programs, locations and profiles which are delinquent. - Tracking macroeconomic developments and assessing probable impact on portfolio and initiate actions as and when required
- Apply the fundamentals of consumer lending to a dynamic lending ecosystem in India to innovate and carve out competitive advantages in underwriting.
- Conduct Efficient evaluation and cost benefit analysis of new sources of data to improve underwriting.
- Lead a team of risk analysts to deliver credit risk solutions in the most optimal and effective manner.
- Work with Data Scientists, Business and Finance to Prepare reports deemed necessary to convey loan and portfolio to management and board.
- Develop and implement integrated Stress Testing framework and report outcomes to Senior Management and Board.
- Manage various Board policies, their renewal and governance related to consumer lending.
- 8+ years of experience in large banks in India/Overseas, NBFC, Fintechs or similar
- At least 4+ years hands on experience developing models and manage retail credit risk.
- Experience working in a Fintech for 2 years
- Experienced in risk management of different lending products across the lifecycle of consumer credit
- Excellent knowledge of scorecards, strategies and credit risk management principles
- History of Successful implementation and tracking of credit risk decisions along with MIS monitoring
- Experience in building and managing team.
- Highly analytical with past history of handling teams and engaging business stakeholders
- Worked in SAS, SQL and other database in their early career for data mining
- Exposure and working knowledge of R or Python
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
What you will gain:
- Opportunity to work in a Start-up environment with the safety and structure of a corporate Job.
- Opportunity to build a resilient and profitable business - risk is at the heart of all lending.