AVP - People & Culture at Credit Saison India
Views:268 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Credit Saison - Associate Program Manager (3-7 yrs)
Credit Saison is a Japanese MNC that has set up a lending business here in India. Through its NBFC here in India, that is primarily focused on unsecured lending to Consumer and SME, Credit Saison is looking to replicate its success in Japan in the Indian Market.
The India team consists of leaders from India's biggest fintech success stories over the past 5 years. Credit Saison (India) aims to create the next wave in fintech in India. We will build a world class, cutting-edge technology platforms for the global vision and expansion of the company. This will be a high-performance enabled work culture, career focussed and with the aim of changing/aiding the growth of this sector.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Would be accountable for the facilitation and execution of program increments
- Facilitates the end to end process, creation of backlog items, release plan with multiple teams.
- Should be able to guide the team on how to use best agile/scrum practices & values, help team members to become self-organised
- Work with multiple stakeholders and remove impediments
- Will be accountable for deliverables, re-prioritization and enabling teams to work in tandem to achieve Organisational OKRs
- Be the change agent, drive continuous improvement and cross-collaboration
- Must be able to prepare and present reports on the progress.
- Have the ability to analyse data, create reports & enable decision-making for the management
Experience & Competency Skills :
- Overall 6-8 years of experience with 2-3 years of experience as a Program Manager/ Project Manager
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Must be comfortable and proficient with work with Application Development / Cloud Infrastructure services /DevOps/ Data Technology teams and be able to keep up pace with the engineers
- Strong experience in Agile techniques, ATDD, TDD, BDD, Continuous integration, Automated Testing etc
- Must have experience working on Project/Program Management tools such as Atlassian JIRA, Monday.com, Asana or other similar tools.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Extreme sense of ownership and responsibility
- Showcase strong time-management skills and be an excellent team player
- Critical to have a touch of strong interpersonal and communication skills