Associate Consultant at CareerNet Consulting
Views:11908 Applications:368 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:274
Credit Risk Strategy Role - IFRS - Banking (5-9 yrs)
- Provide subject matter expertise in at least one of the retail lending product areas viz., Unsecured loans, Secured loans, Mortgages, credit cards, small business lending.
- Drive and oversee Personal Lending growth initiatives across the group
- Take lead in conducting critical analysis for the portfolio including but not limited to Product/Portfolio Diagnosis, Sherwood Deployment, Credit Policy Review, Market/Product benchmarking etc.
- Propose modification / redevelopment of strategies as required.
- Recommend best practices for Originations & Account Management policies and strategies.
- Strong execution and project management skills and ensure timely delivery of projects/analysis.
- Build and nurture strong relationship with key stakeholders across Group, region and country teams.
- Provide effective coaching/mentoring to the team and play critical role in team -development.
- Participate in regional risk reviews and provide effective oversight and commentary on the portfolio performance.
- Participate in independent reviews of country AOPs.
- Implement robust portfolio and strategy monitoring and tracking reports. Develop hypotheses about customer behaviour and profitable growth scenarios and apply the right mix of qualitative and quantitative research techniques to identify causes and solutions.
- Identify opportunities for standardization of analytical processes to bring in effectiveness and gain efficiency.
- Drive innovation for self and team to deliver incremental business value.
Skills Required :
- Retail Risk management experience focused primarily on portfolio analytics / strategy building / modeling in the Banking & Financial Services Domain.
- Strong understanding of credit risk management and risk and profitability metrics.
- Expertise in at least one of the retail lending product areas viz., Unsecured loans, Secured loans, Mortgages, credit cards.
- Has provided effective oversight and commentary on the portfolio performance.
- Understands portfolio and strategy monitoring and tracking.
- Has the ability to work independently and structure analyses and can handle multiple priorities and stakeholders.
- Communication skills should be strong as he/she will need to interact with senior stakeholders from Group.
- Strong knowledge of SAS/R/Python and MS Office.
Qualified CA, MBA Finance, Masters or Ph. D. degree in either Economics, Statistics, Engineering or any quantitative area.