Senior Consultant at Indihire Consultants
Views:2262 Applications:271 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
Credit Risk Strategy Role - Financial Institution (3-5 yrs)
Looking folks for Credit Risk strategy for one of the leading UK based financial institution @ Delhi/NCR.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible is to drive value through appropriate Risk Management of relevant credit risk analytics and strategies for the portfolios allocated
- The role will be responsible for ensuring that we drive optimized strategies within approved risk appetite.
- It will involve producing necessary MI and deep-dive analysis to arrive at appropriate conclusions.
- It will be required to present these conclusions at appropriate forums.
- They will also need to drive a culture of continuous improvement and maintain an effective working relationship with stakeholders across functions and locations.
- A degree in an analytical/business related discipline
- Ability to generate insights from data, assess the commercial / financial impact and recommend action
- Experience analysing programmes through the lens of risk management
- Understanding of statistical methods to enable appropriate interpretation of results
- Comprehensive knowledge and effective use of analytical tools including SQL and SAS.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with risk reporting and risk management models.
- Conceptual thinking - find innovative ways to solve analytical problems
- Ability to deliver accurate results within tight deadlines
- Team work - Commitment and ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Post-graduate degree
- Extensive experience analysing programmes through the lens of Cards P&L and customer metrics.
- Familiarity with segmentation tools and strategies.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.