Team Lead at Black Turtle
Views:2930 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:98
Credit Risk Strategy Development Role - Bank (5-9 yrs)
Currently hiring for client based in Mumbai
Co Name: Leading Banking Mnc
Exp: 5+yrs into Credit Risk Model Development / Card strategy Development
- The position will partner with Cards Risk Management policy and provide Model Governance / Validation / Documentation related support for the development, maintenance, validation, and other management of Non Scoring risk models used across all portfolios.
- Has knowledge and expertise to ensure proper ongoing management of Non Scoring risk models, including but not limited to documentation and validation of the models.
- Provide support in efficient delivery against requirements set forth by internal Risk oversight group as well as external regulators Interacts, communicates effectively and builds strong working relationship on an ongoing basis with business partners.
- Ongoing validation and documentation of segmentation / non-scoring models across portfolios and credit lifecycle Ongoing dialogue with portfolio risk teams to drive adoption of best practices around segmentation models
- Ensure efficient and quality delivery against requirements set forth by risk oversight team and regulators Exploring and implementing alternate modeling / segmentation techniques