Credit Risk Role - Mid Markets - Corporate Banking Team - Bank (3-8 yrs)
Our client is a Private Sector Bank. We are looking for someone for the Credit Risk team that receives Credit Appraisals from Corporate Banking team and is responsible for evaluating the risks involved and recommending the same to Risk Head and the Credit Committee for approval. We have positions at Mumbai, Delhi and Bengaluru
The Broad Job Responsibilities are as follows :
- Independent Credit assessment of prospective Mid Sized Corporates (annual revenues of upto between Rs 250 crs to Rs.2000 crs) for fund based exposures like Working Capital, Overdraft, Cash Credit, Term Loan etc. and non-fund based exposure like Letter of Credit, Bank Guarantee etc.
- Perusal of Credit proposals received from Business team along with annual reports, credit rating rationale, equity research reports, industry research reports etc to arrive at an independent credit recommendation on acceptability of the proposal
- Preparation of Risk Advice note for submission to Seniors highlighting key risks and mitigations as well as finalisation of term sheet
- Monitoring of portfolio and tracking of early warning systems.
- Keeping up to date with RBI guidelines as well as Bank's internal policies
- Participating in client meets, site visits. Interacting regularly with Credit Rating Agencies as well as external consultants such as stock auditors etc
- Providing timely inputs to Statutory and RBI auditors on respective portfolio accounts
Preference is for those who have done the above role in either SME or Mid Markets or Large Corporate Segment of Corporate Banking in one of the Banks.