Manager - Risk/Digital & Analytics Practice at Michael Page India
Views:6281 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Credit Risk Modelling - Bank - IIT/ISI/DSE (5-12 yrs)
About Our Client:
Our client is a leading global bank with significant growth plans for the India region, our client is embarking on the next stage of their development. As part of their growth & expansion plans they are looking for professionals, across levels, having strong expertise in Credit Risk Modeling.
Reporting into the Director, you will be responsible for:
- Managing all aspects of a defined function/ process/ program of Credit Card Risk Modeling.
- Responsible for performance management, talent management and overall team development.
- Contribute in designing new logic/framework for data analysis/mining in the areas of fraud detection/customer segmentation and profiling
- Development, management and validation of scoring models across portfolios
- Development of new scoring models as per business requirement
- Managing a team of analysts and taking care of their training, development, coaching and mentoring.
The Successful Applicant:
- 7+ years experience in developing statistical risk models for a banking/financial institution.
- Advanced degree (master's or above) in a quantitative subject, such as Mathematics, Operations Research, Statistics, Economics or Finance from ISI/IIT/IGIDR/MSE/DSE.
- Must have in-depth knowledge in applying Segmentation, classification/decision tree, Regression (Logistic, Linear) sequencing/association tools for Credit risk Modeling.
- Strong data handling, interpretive, and problem solving skills with the ability to process large volume of transaction level data and efficiently derive actionable results taking into consideration operational aspects and risk impacts
- Strong programming skills in SAS, Databases (Teradata, Oracle) , MS Office (Power Point, Excel, Word)
What's On Offer:
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career within one of the prestigious financial services firms and head their fast growing analytics business.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.