HR Consultant at CareerNet Technologies Pvt.Ltd
Views:17062 Applications:617 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:163
Credit Risk Modeling Role - Banking (2-10 yrs)
1) Solid hands on experience in Credit Risk Modeling (PD, LGD, EAD/Scorecard) credit risk strategy, strategic insights/analysis, development/portfolio management, stakeholder management/Policy Analytics/ Collection Analytics/ Analysis/Loss Forecasting/Loss Estimation, CCAR/BASEL modeling/IFRS etc.
2) Experienced in credit card,loans,mortgages, retail banking products preferably.
3) Proven expertise in high impact projects in Credit Risk Analytics
6) Solid planning, priority setting, and project management skills, strategic implementation/analysis with experience managing multiple projects and resources concurrently.
7) Excellent verbal and written communication skills and good at developing relationships across cross-functional teams-
8) Team player with the ability to mentor and manage junior resources
9) Proficient in SAS and/or SQL/R/Python/Model builder/; minimum 4+ years of experience to 14 years .
10) Strong technical skills
11) Strong analytic thought process and ability to synthesize and interpret findings
12) Proven ability to lead and work hands-on in complex analytical projects for Large customer base