Analytics Recruiter at Apidel
Views:4978 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:84
Credit Risk Model Developer - BFSI (4-12 yrs)
Credit Risk Model Developer - BFSI
Position: Credit Risk Model Developer
Shift: Must be flexible for EMEA
Payroll On: Perm / Direct Payroll
Experience : At least 6-12 into credit risk model development. Must have experience on CCAR, SAS
Job Respondibilites :
- Work as a risk analytics expert who can play a key role developing any kind of risk models and monitor them as per requirement
- Primarily development of credit risk models (PD/EAD/LGD) for Wholesale and Retail, PPNR, OTTI etc. Acts as an important contact for credit risk models with regulators, Internal Audit Department, and Model Validation Group
- Resolve complex issues in modeling credit risk rating models PD/EAD/LGD used in the calculation of economic and Basel capital, allocation of capital for performance measurement, and other aspects of credit risk management. CCAR/CECL credit loss modelling experience for whole sale and retail
- Works with senior team members to evaluate existing processes in relation to corporate objectives and industry leading practices. Assess development needs and manage process to achieve desired future state.
- Supports internal risk rating system. Ensures that the risk rating system framework meets needs of internal constituents and regulatory requirements. Help in enhancing the process, automation and provide the industry view
- Helps to resolve credit risk issues and enhance overall credit risk framework. Works with Credit Risk Management Group to ensure that risk management policies/processes and quantitative modeling approaches are consistent.
- Ensures that risk rating models meet both internal corporate needs and regulatory requirements related to Basel II.
- Participates in developing, implementing and monitoring risk rating models. Perform Back testing when requires
- Ph.D.or Master in Statistics/ Economics/Mathematics/advanced degree in quant area
- Or B.tech. From tier 1 college with MBA in related field
Skills Required :
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Basic CCAR and DFAST, CECL, FRY-14A, SR-11/7 understanding. Strong regulatory understanding. Experience in Moddy's risk analyst, different rating data sources like Fitch, Credit pro, Moody etc.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to isolate and solve issues using large amounts of data
- Process orientation with strong technical skills and attention to detail
- Strong conceptual and technical knowledge of risk concepts and quantitative modeling techniques like Logistic Regression, Markov Chain, Survival Analysis, Time Series and other forecasting methods
- Technical skills / systems knowledge (e.g. SAS, R, and Advanced Excel) is preferred
- Minimum 4-6 years of credit risk modeling experience across wholesale and retail
- Working knowledge of SAS and Excel strongly preferred
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Related Industry qualification (e.g., CFA, FRM)