HR at Jubilant HR Consultants
Views:1005 Applications:199 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Credit Risk Management Role - Financial Services (1-4 yrs)
Credit Risk Management - Financial Services
Our Client is one of the largest financial services company in India and is headquartered in Pune, Maharashtra.
Role - Credit Risk Management
Location - Pune
Job Description :
- Define smart Through the Door Triggers and ensure strong hind sighting of new acquisition.
- Sampling of physical files where data is not available in an organized manner and conduct testing on predefined scenarios
- Concurrent audit of sample underwriting cases
- Liaise with the Credit team on training of UW, implementation of policy
- Monitor policies and processes across portfolios and ensure its effectiveness
- Support any ad-hoc deep dive data analysis on portfolio metrics
- Plan projects by leveraging analytics, technology, databases to build automated and rule-based decision making with a view to minimize risk in business transactions and improve predictability of risk.
- Conduct detailed internal checks and due diligence prior to decision making on the master process and policy for approval/non-approval of loans
- Monthly assessment of various controls charts and KPI's at Segments / Geography/ Leverage/ Deviations and recommend appropriate actions to maintain healthy portfolio
- Actively engage in Portfolio management / Policy amendment and implementing agreed policies on login systems, Datamart, etc. thru underwriting and line assignment rules.
- Identify opportunities of better tracking the implementation of policy guidelines on field by constant monitoring of MCP and other critical parameters of the policy
- Work with stakeholders to formulate, test and implement tracking requirement
- Support Business UAT for new developments, provide signoff and closely monitor the development post-production deployment.
- Support Data Analysis / Process management within Risk teams
- Monitor offers in compliance with risk rules on a continuous basis
Qualification - MBA/ Postgraduate with 4 years in quantitative subjects
- 1-4 years relevant analytical experience.
- 1-4 years of experience in credit underwriting/ hind sighting for unsecured retail loans or credit card
- Preferred Coding languages: SAS, SQL, R, Python.
- Experience in handling huge data base and the ability to do root cause analysis.
- Individual contributor with the capability to deliver projects within timelines.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills Excellent Excel & Power Point proficiency
- Basic understanding of IT / System skills.