Founder at Talentart Partners
Views:1316 Applications:177 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Credit Risk Head - Startup (8-12 yrs)
Credit Risk Head
Our client is a series A funded start up.
Job Title : Credit and Risk Lead Job
Location : Gurgaon, Haryana
Reporting to : CFO
About the role :
- The Credit and Risk Lead's role is to advise the company on any potential risks to the company's profitability or existence. It entails identifying and assessing threats, as well as devising alternate courses of action to avoid, mitigate, or transfer risks.
- You will be responsible for mitigating losses caused by a buyer's failure to pay.
- Your responsibilities will also include designing and implementing policies and processes to help the organisation lower its credit risk and to construct financial models that estimate the organization's credit risk exposure and oversee the creation of performance reports for management.
- You will be in charge of an unsecured lending portfolio and will be constantly optimising your risk strategy for acquisition, fraud, and collection.
Provided below are major requirements :-
- Education : MBA or a Master's degree in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or other quantitative related field However,Chartered Accountant
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.