Recruiter - Consultant at Questa Global
Views:146 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Credit Risk Analytics Role - BFS (1-5 yrs)
- To establish and monitor policies and procedures that will help the company meet its risk management goals
- Monitoring and evaluating active accounts to reduce or prevent bad debt losses
- craft automated dashboards to track metrics on risk strategy and portfolio performance
- Help shape the product design and operations processes by evaluating them from a credit risk perspective
- Help shape the Omni Channel collections treatment strategy so that we maximize our use of analytics & technology to optimize collections efficiency
- Work closely with collections to ensure the feedback loop is closed and learnings are relayed into our credit decisioning strategies
- Working closely with different teams for the smoothening of the process.
- Implement robust portfolio and strategy monitoring and tracking reports
- identify and evaluate alternate data features to find credit expansion opportunities
- Strong understanding of credit risk management and risk and profitability metrics.
- you have 2-4 years prior work experience as an analyst in data-driven environments
- Prior experience in risk analytics is preferred
- you have the ability to analyze and solve complicated problems, and distill that complexity into simple and concise communication.
- you possess strong technical skills such as SQL/R/Python
- you have experience with bi/data visualization tools (like Tableau to create dashboards)
- you seek high ownership, independent environments, and feedback oriented cultures
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.