Executive Search Consultant at Zallery
Views:267 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Credit Risk Analyst - BFSI (2-6 yrs)
- As a Credit Analyst responsible for a portfolio of NY-based Regulated Funds, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the portfolio, including Ratings, Limits and exposure monitoring, monitoring early warning indicators, stress testing etc.
- The position requires you to frequently interact with Sales, Traders, Operations and other teams in Risk Management, and where necessary escalate credit concerns to senior management.
- Evaluation of likelihood that a counterparty defaults on its payments and obligations;
- Assignment of internal ratings to all active counterparties;
- Approval of extensions of credit and establishment of credit limits;
- Measurement, monitoring and management of Company's current and potential future credit exposures;
- Setting credit terms in legal documentation, including margin terms; and
- Use of appropriate credit risk mitigants, including netting, collateral and hedging
- Conduct in-depth credit research and credit analysis and write high quality Credit Memos, to assign internal credit rating and risk appetite for clients
- Monitor the performance of assigned Counterparties and also closely track developments related to the Counterparty, industry, regulations, etc. and take appropriate action as necessary
- Participating in global projects and initiatives for example: the development of score cards, preparing credit updates for senior management, suggesting system and process improvements via automation, participating in Global Sector Forums etc.
Technical Skills :
- Data Analytical abilities, advanced excel or Python, R, VBA Macros, SQL etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint is a must
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.