Credit Risk Analyst - B2B eCommerce Firm (3-6 yrs)
Experience - 3-6 Years
Qualification - B.E. /B. Tech - Tier 1 only
Company: B2B Ecommerce organization, Bangalore
Must be well versed with Python & sql and having good experience in lending domain.
- Analytical articulation of a business or operations problem statement
- Digging into data to unravel the complexity of the problem and identifying the broad contours of potential solution(s).
- Simulating the solution either through historic data or through real-world experiments to validate potential solutions.
- Rolling out identified solutions in partnership with business and operations teams
- Supporting the solution post roll-out on an ongoing basis.
What you'll need to be good at:
- Analytical thinking, problem-solving and a high level of comfort with numbers
a. Strong foundations in statistical methods
b. Fetching and manipulating large data sets using SQL / Hive
c. Analysing and visualizing large data sets: R / python
- A keen sense of business and attention to detail.
- Understanding and being sensitive to the needs and challenges of stakeholders.
- Communication - both verbal and written
- Experience in credit risk reporting related projects
- Experience working in the lending industry with demonstrable experience within different Banks / Financial Services
- Perform in-depth portfolio analysis of unsecured & secured products to assess risk & opportunities and validate and refine various credit policies/processes using analytics.
- Progress towards financial certification, such as CFA and FRM is a plus