Associate Recruitment Consultant at Aurion
Views:1647 Applications:549 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Credit Research Role - Investment Bank (1-3 yrs)
The candidate will be responsible for preparing critical portfolio analytics and monitoring individual investments- performance.
- Work closely with investment professionals to perform ongoing due diligence and monitoring of portfolio companies and communicating updates to the investment committee (orally and in writing)
- Prepare and maintain portfolio analytics for portfolio management purposes
- Assist senior management and product specialists to develop portfolio metrics to manage portfolio risk, exposure, and performance
- Coordinate with both internal and external counterparties on strategic projects regarding portfolio management, portfolio monitoring and financial management
- 1-3 years prior work experience; minimum Degree (U.S. or equivalent) in quantitatively-related fields
- Accounting knowledge, valuation and financial modeling aptitude (required)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical/logical mindset and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with limited direction and well-rounded team player
- Highly organized and proven ability to execute and manage tasks under tight time constraints
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.