Managing Director at Vertex Corporate Services
Views:5498 Applications:269 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Credit Ratings Role - Large Corporates - Credit Rating Agency (7-12 yrs)
Position : Credit Ratings Role - Large Corporates (New Delhi) (7-12 yrs)
- This position is part of the Large Corporate Credit Rating team. 7-12 yrs of work experience, preferably in credit rating/credit appraisal/ financial research, is a prerequisite. There should be exposed to / credit analysis of corporate entities in any sector
- Undertaking detailed analytical research on debt issuers
- Publishing timely, topical and high quality research on general market and sector specific trends, contributing to the increasing profile of the Company within the debt capital markets
- Conducting analytical reviews with management teams of rated issuers and making written and oral presentations to rating committees, including rating recommendations. Taking responsibility for allocated portfolio, ensuring timely reviews/rating actions as required.
- Leading a team of Analysts
- 7-12 yrs of work experience, preferably in credit rating/credit appraisal/ financial research, is a prerequisite. There should be exposed to / analysis of corporate entities in any sector excl. financial institutions/ banks.
Qualification: CA/ MBA
- Robust Analytical skills and ability to form a credit opinion
- Preferably some background in dealing directly with corporates as part of the analytical role. Must possess strong financial analysis skills, including developing forecasts, peer/ industry analysis and ability to identify key drivers for any given case/ credit.
- Must be a strong team player and possess excellent inter-personal skills, with an ability to integrate quickly into an established team and to deal with colleagues and external parties across the region
- Should have experience in leading a team
Location: New Delhi
This position is with a Leading Credit Rating Agency
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.