Managing Director at Vertex Corporate Services
Views:1538 Applications:396 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:231
Credit Ratings Role - Large Corporates - Credit Rating Agency (3-7 yrs)
Credit Ratings Role - Large Corporates
Position : Credit Ratings Role - Large Corporates (Mumbai/ Chennai) (3-7 yrs)
- This position is part of the Large Corporate Credit Rating team.
- 3-7 yrs of work experience, preferably in credit rating/credit appraisal/ financial research, is a prerequisite.
- There should be exposed to / credit analysis of corporate entities in any sector
- Undertaking detailed analytical research on debt issuers
- Publishing timely, topical and high quality research on general market and sector specific trends, contributing to the increasing profile of the Company within the debt capital markets
- Conducting analytical reviews with management teams of rated issuers and making written and oral presentations to rating committees, including rating recommendations.
- Taking responsibility for allocated portfolio, ensuring timely reviews/rating actions as required.
- 3-7 yrs of work experience, preferably in credit rating/credit appraisal/ equity research/ financial research, is a prerequisite.
- There should be exposed to / analysis of corporate entities in any sector excl. financial institutions/ banks.
Qualification : CA/MBA
- Robust Analytical skills and ability to form a credit opinion
- Preferably some background in dealing directly with corporates as part of the analytical role.
- Must possess strong financial analysis skills, including developing forecasts, peer/ industry analysis and ability to identify key drivers for any given case/ credit.
- Must be a strong team player and possess excellent inter-personal skills, with an ability to integrate quickly into an established team and to deal with colleagues and external parties across the region
Location : Mumbai/Chennai
This position is for a Leading Credit Rating Agency