Partner at Value Find Consultants
Views:705 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Credit Professional - Real Estate Finance - NBFC (4-7 yrs)
- Meet prospective clients on a regular basis to understand their business, funding requirement, competition landscape etc. and assist in deal sourcing
- Conducting preliminary evaluation of lending opportunities to narrow down viable opportunities
- Thorough primary and secondary research to understand product, supply and demand, market, financials, sponsors, group financial position, etc.
- Preparation of Term Sheet, Credit Committee Memos, Financial Model, etc. including presentation of the same before Credit Committee
- Co-ordinate with consultants for timely completion of due-diligence (Financial, Title, Corporate, Legal and Technical).
- Meeting clients on a regular basis through the due diligence exercise to expedite information flow, understand and resolve bottlenecks and ensure compliance.
- Review of due diligence reports and discussing key findings with the DD vendors to arrive at key items for Credit Committee Discussion
- Coordinate with the documentation agency for timely drafting of transaction documents, reviewing and finalising the same prior to execution. Engage with General Counsel in legal documentation and execution
- Update the management on the key market drivers and events, transactions being evaluated, discarded (along with reasons for the same), etc. in the market
- Monitoring the progress of projects and resolve issues(if any)