Managing Partner at Kairos Consulting
Views:384 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Credit Manager - Working Capital Loans - SME Segment - Banking (2-11 yrs)
Client: Private Sector Bank
Locations: Surat, Rajkot, Nagpur, Coimbatore
- Appraisal of proposals of working capital facilities and commodity based finance.
- Credit Appraisal, risk analysis of SME loan applications, which includes ensuring that proposal is complying with all policies/process stipulated by Bank.
- Assessment of Industry, Credit and Operational risk associated with proposal and ensuring mitigate to cover all these risk associated with proposal.
- End use portfolio monitoring & regulation of credit in respect of Bank's valued customers.
- To review irregular/delinquent accounts of portfolio and reporting same to senior management.
- Risk profiling of clients and prospective clients through study of financials, security structure, etc. along with client interaction.
- Sanctioning fresh loan applications (Working capital)
Candidates who have dealt with clients of turnover upwards of 50 Cr, and have sanction limit of 1Cr or above are preferred.