Managing Partner at Kairos Consulting India
Views:6421 Applications:460 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Credit Manager - SME Segment - Bank (3-11 yrs)
Working in EC credit Department of the Bank
Scope of work:
- Appraisal of proposals of working capital facilities and commodity based finance.
- Credit Appraisal, risk analysis of SME loan applications, which includes ensuring that proposal is complying with all policies/process stipulated by Bank.
- Assessment of Industry, Credit and Operational risk associated with proposal and ensuring mitigate to cover all these risk associated with proposal.
- End use portfolio monitoring & regulation of credit in respect of Bank's valued customers.
- To review irregular/delinquent accounts of portfolio and reporting same to senior management.
- Risk profiling of clients and prospective clients through study of financials, security structure, etc. along with client interaction.
- Sanctioning fresh loan applications (Working capital)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.