Assistant Manager at People Tree Consultant
Views:3278 Applications:179 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Credit Manager - Risk/Appraisal - Bank (6-8 yrs)
We are currently looking for Credit Risk professionals for a Foreign Sector Bank having exposure in monitoring and assesment of credit accounts.
Experience : 6+ years
Location : Mumbai
Job Profile :
CREDIT ASSESSMENT :
Strong Credit assessment :
- Ensure adequate review and research of all project proposals to ensure and maintain minimum risk exposure.
- Suggest structures to mitigate credit risk.
- Facilitating prompt disbursement and maintaining optimum tickets sizes for loans.
- Assessment of cases for maintaining credit quality in line with credit policies.
- Evaluation of Security cover to sufficiently cover Banks Exposure.
- Monitoring of the unsecured portfolio and sectoral caps as defined in credit policy.
- Liasoning with Business and Compliance for exchange of Credit Information
- Report with the Bankers with whom companies shares exposures.
CREDIT MONITORING :
- Continuously monitor in achieving the various priority sector targets.
- Ensure high quality of portfolio. Proactive monitoring of industry and individuals credits in the portfolio.
- Regular review of each portfolio and assess ongoing credit risk - timely reporting to the management.
- Proactively identify early warning list on ongoing basis and report to the management on watch list/ exit cases.
- Ensure all terms and conditions stipulated are being followed.
- Covenant testing and proactive measures to control credit quality.
- No overdues.
Team People Tree
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.