Credit Manager - Operations - BFS (2-9 yrs)
Designation: Credit Manager - Operations
Job description :
- To scrutinize the credit proposals by analyzing the client creditworthiness, business strength, market credibility, Financial statements, Income Tax returns, cash flow statements, repayment track record, average bank balance adherence to other internal credit norms
- To perform direct and thorough investigation and obtain relevant credit information through personal interaction with customer.
- To undertake detailed external research and market feedback including banker, Suppliers, customers on the loan proposal and evaluate the proposal in accordance
- To interact with the Legal and Technical agencies to ensure that property risk have been understood and mitigated.
- To submit Credit Appraisal Memo to the Sr. Credit Analyst / Regional Credit Manager for each proposal highlighting the key risks associated with the borrower to enable a prudent credit lending decision.
- Ensuring no loss of revenue - by issuing proper sanction letter as per approvals are being issued, capturing the right deviation while assessing the case
- To monitor the BIL/PL/STSL/STUL portfolio performance by continual analysis of changes in fundamentals reviewing the ratings change, analyze covenants for deviations and evaluate industry performance norms in that sector
- To monitor the overdue position and take appropriate steps to support the recovery process for the same.
- Follow up for the pending OTC and PDD documents for the location, Critical review of the pending documents.
- Monitoring and keeping an eye on loans by tracking various covenants and monitoring sanction condition put in the proposals at the time of approvals.
- To ensure that each proposal complies with credit policies; internal external norms of lending
- To be involved in continual revision of credit norms by giving requisite inputs to the management
- To support development of new credit policies and evaluation norms, To ensure compliance with robust documentation mechanism
- To maintain thorough documentation process for effective tracking of proposal documents and TAT monitoring
To prepare regular MIS for areas under risk management and give presentation to various stakeholders
1. To prepare MIS trend charts on portfolio progress/variances/defaults for all the loans during their credit life cycle send them to the team leader/CRO
Team Management :
1. Managing the Credit Manager to ensure that TAT, Process and Credit Quality are adhered to.
2. Managing team of CPAs to ensure that TAT, Process and Credit Quality are adhered to.
Vendor Management :
- Identifying and recommendation for Appointment of vendors at local levels including valuation, legal, Field Investigation Agencies, Fraud Containment Agencies.
- Regular Training and reviewing the performance of the vendors with regular interaction and keeping eye on the other financial institution association.