HR Executive at V-Konnect Associates Pvt Ltd.
Views:3517 Applications:204 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Credit Manager - Loan Against Property/Housing Loan - Banking - CA/CFA (2-5 yrs)
Required Charted Accountants (CA/CFA) for the position of credit manager.
Prior experience into LAP and Home Loan a must.
- Credit Manager has to appraise/underwrite the loan applications. (LAP and HL)
- Responsible for visiting competition in his catchment and sharing market information and feedback with other team members.
- Responsible for the application process from login to disbursement.
- Managing quality of the portfolio, post disbursement documents and partly disbursed cases.
- Co-ordinate with legal, technical and Risk teams for processing the file/docket.
- Responsible for TAT of delivering sanction letter and disbursement.
- Preparation of MIS, Resolving customer issues and legal cases pertaining to sanction and disbursement process
- Responsible for the Auditory duties.
- Responsible for Credit Underwriting at Branch level.
- End to end managing underwriting processing- Conducting personal discussions, decisioning TAT Credit Vendor Management.
- Ensure compliance to policy and process.
- Risk Management and Portfolio responsibility- managing delinquency within acceptable levels
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.