Director at Pplanet HR Services
Views:6588 Applications:158 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Credit Manager - Loan Against Property - Banking (5-10 yrs)
Credit Manager - Retail LAP (Chennai,Delhi,Pune,Kolkata)
Credit - Loan Against Property (Residential/ Commercial/ Industrial)
To provide loans, overdraft, LRD facilities to Individuals, small & medium traders, manufacturers & service providers and self-employed professionals for business and personal needs secured against Residential, Commercial and Industrial Property. LAP vertical aims at presence /coverage in most of the major cities towns of the country (Tier-I, II & III).
- Role involves credit appraisal within defined credit policy guidelines for the product, evaluating risk factors and identifying suitable mitigants and term sheet preparation.
- Putting up the proposal to the relevant sanctioning authority with the suitable recommendations.
- To maintain quality of the appraisal along with the desired TAT for the proposal and contribute towards the Advances, and profit targets of the organization.
- To ensure systematic verification processes and co-ordinate with verification agencies.
- To be up to date on industries we lend and business environment in general.
- Appointment of the Title Search Advocates and Valuers and Co-ordinate with the client and the TSR Advocate / Valuers and finalizing the Reports.
- Interact with Customers & understand their requirement and regularly monitor delinquencies
- Understanding of property related knowledge (like legal title and market value of the property).
- Implementation of robust procedures and ensuring proper documentation of loan files of the location.
- Maintaining regular and updated MIS for management reporting.
- Coordinating with Internal and external teams - Business, Operations, Legal, Legal counsels, consultants and clients for execution of documents.
- Deferral clearance within pre-defined time-lines by coordinating with Customer, Sales and Operations teams.
- Putting up the periodic reviews of the accounts and monitor the portfolio on regular basis. Also ensuring the up to date Insurance policy, periodic site visits, revaluation wherever needed etc.
- Audit compliance on all aspects stipulated by CO and regulatory compliance in the location.
- End-to-end dealing of account from sanction to LAP portfolio monitoring to identifying stress in the account and take proactive measures to coordinating with business, operations and legal team for recovery.
- Understanding of property-related knowledge (like legal title and market value of the property).
- Understanding of the Real Estate Sector especially major Tier - I, II & III cities/ towns.
- Repayment capacity appraisal and due diligence checks.
- Understanding of proper documentation of loan files.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.