Partner at Morpheus Human Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:696 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Credit Manager - Housing Finance (5-7 yrs)
Job Title: Credit Manager Housing Finance Industry Coimbatore
- Visit customers place of business / employment and conduct 2nd level personal discussions and assess the business model and overall credit worthiness of the customer and recommend files for approval.
- Conduct Third party checks (with vendors, suppliers, clients, neighbours etc).
- Double-Check loans recommended by the Credit Officers and ensure timely approval.
- Co-ordination with the customers /channels for the pending documents collection as well as query resolution.
- Train the Credit officers and manage the team to ensure optimum productivity.
- Efficiently manage the Under-process files and ensure adherence to TAT.
- Maintain MIS
- Ensure portfolio quality is maintained
- Create awareness about our housing loan product.
Key Skills: Key Skills:
- Ability to relate and communicate well with local residents, particularly those belonging to the lower income levels
- Good listening / observation and analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage overall operations.
- Good Networking Skills.
- Basic knowledge of computer required.
- The above position requires high energy levels, integrity, customer orientation, analytical thinking, convincing skills, process orientation, time management and a strong determination to achieve results. The candidates must be open to travel extensively within the city as a part of the job responsibility.
- Good communication skills & command over Hindi and the local language.
- Good written communication skills
- Should have job stability of 2-3 years
- 2-3 years experience in Affordable Housing Companies
Functional area: Retail Lending
Industry: Housing Finance
Experience: 5-7 years in Housing Finance Industry; 2-3 years in Affordable Housing Companies
Job Location: Coimbatore
Working Days: 6
Qualification: Post Graduate in any discipline
CTC: 12 Lacs
Age: 32 - 35 years
Relocation candidates: No