Senior Consultant at CareerNet Technologies
Views:5056 Applications:371 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Credit Manager - Financial Startup (2-6 yrs)
Role / Level - Credit Manager
About the Company: Our Client is a Leading Financial Start-up..
Qualification : Chartered Accountant / MBA (Finance)
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience: 2 - 6 years (Overall)
- Handling credit evaluation activities of proposals based on banks analysis, operating trends, financial ratio, debt service capacity, liquidity / cash flow, vintage of company, market standing and the credit policy.
- Proposing high value in front of sanctioning committee for sanctioning loans and coordinating with various credit operations, conducting risk analysis and scrutinizing relevant documents.
- Accelerating new/renewals/Enhancements proposals in a timely manner and highlighting comments /recommendations to the appropriate authority as per banks Credit Policy.
- Handling liaising activities, coordinating with customers, initiating efforts for controlling customer escalations. Ensuring that highest service standards are maintained for servicing clients and maintaining minimum turn -around -time
- Deft at handling tasks pertaining to credit underwriting, assessment and evaluation of loan proposals, approvals, legal formalities and disbursement process.
- Managing customer centric banking operations and ensuring customer satisfaction by achieving delivery and service quality norms.
- Managing credit monitoring activities, ensuring the end use of funds, following up with compliance of the terms and conditions of the sanction order and analyzing the stock statement for monthly drawing power for the account and to see that all securities are duly insured proposals, sanctioning, credit monitoring, financial, policy, credit policy
Measures of Success:
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with all levels of management.
- Ability to extract, analyze and review information, and make appropriate recommendations.
- Work effectively in a team environment and partner well with people at all levels within an organization.
- Experience working in a fast paced, informal, and often ambiguous environment.
- Desire to exceed expectations and drive positive change in the organization.
Note: Looking for Candidates Preferably from Bangalore Only.
If Interested Kindly revert with your updated Resume,Current CTC, Expected CTC and Notice Period
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.