Senior Consultant at Mirus Solutions
Views:2810 Applications:319 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Credit Manager - Corporate Banking - NBFC (3-8 yrs)
Urgent Hiring for one of Leading NBFC
Working Capital experience is a must
Turnover of the client should be a minimum of 350 Cr.
Job Description :
1. The incumbent will be responsible to handle the working capital/term loan portfolio.
2. Analytical skills are necessary for High-quality credit assessment involving various tools and ratios.
3. Set up Credit processing of All the above-mentioned loan files by training the team in file management, preparation of CAM, Coordination with various risk agencies in accordance with the company's credit policy guidelines by strictly adhering to the agreed TATs.
4. Higher-level deviations have to be recommended to superior after identifying the case merits and risk mitigates.
5. Conducting PDs by himself and providing appropriate feedback based on findings. Critical findings should be populated to the Area Credit Manager & Senior Management team for appropriate action.
6. Working closely with the business team for the closure of all sanction and credit queries in the cluster within defined TAT from file login.
7. Quality of portfolio of the area is one of the primary responsibility and hence this position is responsible for bounce follow-up through the Sales team.
8. Responsible for sending out clear approved files to operations for disbursement
1. Qualified CA / MBA Finance with minimum of 3 years of experience in managing credit for Working Capital and term loan