Lead - BFSI at HiPotz(An Enterprise of HiPos Consulting)
Views:194 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Credit Manager - Capital Markets - Bank (5-8 yrs)
- Credit Monitoring for Capital market clients
- Review credit proposals submitted by the Business and assess the risk involved comprehensively.
- Track assigned industries on a continuous basis and circulate quarterly industry reports.
- Maintain MIS on the portfolio assigned for internal presentation.
- Approving the credit proposals basis the authority assigned and proposing cases for approvals to Head of Credit which are over and above the approval limit
- To interact with the Relationship Managers pro-actively to assess the main risks and propose mitigants, at the deal initiation stage.
- To appraise financial spreadsheets and projections.
- Excellent industry understanding for the portfolio assigned
- To convey a clear opinion regarding the feasibility of the proposed transaction, from a risk point of view covering business model, industry risk, structure and financial risk.
- Approval / recommendation of credit limits and transactions
- For existing clients, to conduct ongoing monitoring. Conduct periodic company and plant visits in coordination with the responsible RM.
- Monitoring of existing project loans / large term loans, involving inputs on industry, financial and business risk, management and transparency, peer analysis and financial analysis and reviews of quarterly project reports
- Conduct a periodic portfolio and concentration analysis, stress testing and suggest suitable corrective actions.
- Provide effective and robust MIS reports for the Management to enable the management to effectively assess, measure, monitor and mitigate risk in Credit operations
- Any other assignments depending on the needs of the organization.
Job Requirements :
- Post graduate qualification in Management / Chartered Accountancy
- Minimum 2 to 6 years post-qualification experience in a Credit role in capital market Or Financial Institutions group
- Candidate needs to have thorough knowledge of financials
- Should possess very good analytical skills