HR Consultant at Skillventory
Views:106 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Credit Manager - Agri Portfolio (7-15 yrs)
Analyzing the credit proposal for the Corporates into Agri sector in line with Bank's internal Credit risk policies guidelines and thorough credit analysis by analyzing following parameters:
- In-depth analysis of operational, business, financial and managerial Risks aspects
- Analyzing of the borrowers Industry - Market and Demand Analysis of the Industry, industry structure, Porters factor, SWOT analysis etc.
- Review of technical & financial feasibility and due diligence study of the project report.
- Comprehensive analysis of financial statements of a proposal
- To keep track of borrowers interim financials
- To meet the client on regular basis for getting an update on the company's performance
- Continuous monitoring and credit risk management of an assigned portfolio of the clients and report the same to seniors. Candidate will be directly responsible for the good health of the assigned portfolio.
- To track external events impacting the borrower / industry and in case of any triggers of early warning signals then take appropriate action on exposure including escalation to senior management.
- Working on delinquent accounts and following up DPDs.
- To adhere to TAT for reviewing the credit proposal as defined and ensure that CAM output meet the bank's standard
- To keep a track on exceptions particularly on the critical items such pending security perfection, covenant testing, pending documentation etc and escalate the issues if overdue for a long period.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance to internal and external policies / regulatory regime (for example RBI's guidelines on lending, provision etc.)
- Minimizing Internal & External Audit comments
- Taking initiatives in and driving process improvements